Lawyer Helping With Child Support Modification in Temple
At the law office of James M. Whorley, we can handle your child support modification case. We understand how easy it can be for life to take a different turn and how your finances might be affected by the change. As a child support modification attorney in Temple, we may help both custodial and non-custodial parents through the process with effective representation to protect the interests of the child. When circumstances alter the original plan for child support, you deserve a lawyer who will stand by your side.
Reasons to Modify the Agreement
Many situations can cause you to decide to modify your child support agreement. Some of the child support modifications cases we handle include:
- Those involving special health care for the child
- When the non-custodial parent loses all or part of his or her income
- A child’s welfare being affected by a decrease or increase of income on either side
- Parenting time affected by the child moving further away
- When the child moves into the house of the non-custodial parent
- Religious or educational needs of the child, in which both parents agree to it
Of course, your situation and that of your child is unique to your family. If you have a question regarding visitation or updating your child support agreement, don’t hesitate to contact the office of James M. Whorley to discuss your concerns.
Speak With an Attorney in the Killeen and Belton Areas
To speak with a child support modification lawyer in Killeen, Belton or Temple, contact James M. Whorley at 254-742-0420. Not only do we deal with family law, but we also have a DWI attorney, so give us a call today.